Feb 18, 2011

Froo Froo Bath Goo

I LOVE taking long showers, and not just sort of long.  I'm talking drain the hot water tank kind of long.  I always have. My dad used to get majorly bent out of shape with me as a kid and especially as a teenager.  I guess he's not a fan of cold showers. 

I don't sing in the shower like some people.  I practice speeches that I may give as president someday and I practice television interviews.  I have fabulously conditioned hair and I do my best thinking in the shower.

Yesterday, I was looking at my shower gel, reading the list of ingredients and I thought about the ridiculous amount of money companies like Burt's Bees and Bath & Body Works make by selling smelly froo froo bath goo.  I reminded myself to look up the ingredients on google and figure out how I could make a million bucks whipping up something in my kitchen.  I was thinking about what I could do differently, how could I find my own special niche to make my product stand out from all the others?

THEN IT HIT ME!

I will make an androgynous smelling froo froo bath goo that can be used by men or women and name it BI-PRODUCT!  I will market it to the Lesbian/Gay/Transgendered/Transsexual Community and supporters!  I'm going to shoot for product placement on RuPaul's Drag Race and Glee.     

I will also market it to the ANTI All-Natural/Organic community.  (You know, the people that shop at Walmart for juice boxes with High Fructose Corn Syrup, paper plates & don't bring their own reusable grocery bags)   For them, I will design special packaging that looks like hazardous waste barrels.   

So much potential, I'm going to have to write a business plan and everything.  Someone should really invent waterproof whiteboard things with suction cups for the shower.  That way when a brilliant idea strikes, I could write it down without it washing away.  Oh, another good one!  I may be on infomercials sooner rather than later.

**DISCLAIMER**  Steal my ideas and I will stab you with something rusty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment